Officially launching on Friday 14th September 2018.
- Submissions via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to photography students and graduates from UK based university courses only. No exceptions.
- A maximum of 10 JPG images at 96dpi and 12 inches on the longest side.
- A series description of no more than 150 words should be supplied.
- A website link and relevant social media handles should be included, alongside university and graduation year.
- We ask that a small donation is made if images are selected for our online gallery to support the Photograd platform in moving forward.
For further terms and conditions to agree to before submitting please click here.
We are hopeful that in the future we will be able to invite guest curators to select work and for industry professionals to take a look at our online exhibitions. We may even run the occasional themed call out and some of the work might even make it to print for physical exhibitions, who knows. We are excited for what our new online gallery could turn into.