We're continuously seeking brand new talent here at Photograd and so of course the Summer months are our favourite time of year - it's degree show season!
We recently created a call for work specifically for those students graduating this year with the aim of rewarding a number of them with opportunities to be represented by Photograd.
The work we received was brilliant and the judging process was a tough one, but finally, the results are in..
The two 2018 photography graduates we are rewarding with a Spotlight feature are
- Tom Roche and the series Black Blood - University of the West of England
- Caterina Lombardi and the series SATIS - Falmouth University
The selected 2018 photography graduate we are rewarding with an Instagram Takeover is
- Holly Farndell with the series Golden Promise - Norwich University of the Arts
The highly commended 2018 photography graduates who will appear on the Photograd blog are
- Laura Dow with the series Flock - The University of Edinburgh (Edinburgh College of Art)
- Luke Hurlock with the series Tokamak Fusion - University of Westminster
- Chiara Avagliano with the series Val Paradiso - London College of Communication
- Jae Storer with the series Riders of The City - University of Suffolk
- Hannah Morgan with the series Precious Fragments - Brighton University
- Stefania Kossakowska with the series Her Name Is Polonia - University of South Wales
- Emma Stevenson with the series Altered Lands - University of Westminster
- Paige Middleton with the series Coastal Contamination - Coventry University
- Miguel Proença with the series The Buzzer (ZhUOZ) - University of South Wales
Dates for the release of interviews and blog posts are as follows
- Spotlight interview with Tom Roche - Friday 29th June
- Highly commended blog posts - Friday 6th July
- Spotlight interview with Caterina Lombardi - Friday 27th July
- Instagram Takeover by Holly Farndell - Sunday 29th July - Saturday 4th August