Please ensure you agree to the following points before contacting us to create an Instagram Feature.
Submissions via email@example.com.
- Photographers must initially send a maximum of 3 JPG images at 96dpi.
- A very short description of the photographer and/or the series to be posted with the images, alongside a series title.
- The photographers Instagram handle.
- A few relevant hashtags.
- Instagram Features are free and open to photography graduates and students of UK based university courses only. No exceptions.
- Information provided is the sole responsibility of the photographer but Photograd retains the right to rectify any minor grammatical errors. It’s recommended text is proofread prior to submission. If we incorrectly change a word or phrase, please contact us.
- Copyright of all images submitted will be owned by the photographer.
- Photograd retains the right to use submitted images for the intended purpose of the website, and related social media accounts for promotion. Credit will always be given.
- Photograd Instagram Features can be amended or taken down with a clear request from the photographer at any time.
Please bear in mind that not all Instagram Feature submissions will be successful. Nonetheless we do really enjoy receiving submissions and seeing new work, we might suggest you submit your work for a Feature or Spotlight instead.