Online gallery terms and conditions
- Submissions via email only to email@example.com
- A maximum of 10 JPG images at 96dpi and 12 inches on the longest side.
- A series description of no more than 150 words should be supplied.
- A website link and relevant social media handles should be included, alongside university and graduation year.
- We ask that a small donation is made if images are selected for our online gallery to support the Photograd platform in moving forward.
- The Photograd online gallery is open to photography graduates and students from UK based university courses only. No exceptions.
- Information provided is the sole responsibility of the photographer but Photograd retains the right to rectify any minor grammatical errors.
- Photograd's online gallery will be updated at least once a month.
- Copyright of all images submitted will be owned by the photographer.
- We allow regular submissions from individuals.
- Photograd retains the right to use submitted images for the intended purpose of the website, and related social media accounts for promotion. Credit will always be given.
- Images in the gallery can be amended or taken down with a clear request from the photographer at any time.
- Photographers who make a donation will receive a 10% discount code to the Photograd shop.
- Photographers who are exhibited in Photograd's online gallery will become part of the community and will be notified of exclusive opportunities via email.
Due to the high number of submissions not every student or graduate who is interested in being showcased will have the opportunity to.