Photograd shop terms and conditions
Please ensure you agree to the following points before selling anything through the Photograd shop.
Submissions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each photographer must initially send a maximum of 10 JPG images at 96dpi of the item they wish to sell.
- A series description can be supplied but is not necessary.
- Item images need to be accompanied by a sale price, postage and packaging cost, and any other information you wish to include.
- The Photograd shop is open to photography graduates from UK based university courses only.
- Copyright of all images submitted will be owned by the photographer.
- Photograd retains the right to use submitted images for the intended purpose of the website, and related social media accounts for promotion. Credit will always be given.
- If a sale is to be made, 28% commission will be taken by Photograd before the final payment is sent to the photographer.
- Items will need to be sent from the photographer straight to the customer. Photographers will be informed of a sale as soon as possible.
- It is possible for items in the shop to be exclusive to Photograd.
- It is possible to have more than 1 item for sale in the Photograd shop.
- Items can be removed for sale, or prices changed, by clear request from the photographer at any time.
- Photographers with items in the Photograd shop will receive a 10% discount code.
- Discount codes will often be created for customers of the shop on special occasions. Photographers will not lose any money if a discount code is used when purchasing their item.
- Photographers with items in the Photograd shop will become part of the community and will be notified of exclusive opportunities via email.