This page shows information about how to submit your work or ideas to Photograd. If you'd like to put an idea forward or collaborate in any way, we'd like to hear from you. Please note that we only accept Feature submissions from photography graduates who studied in the UK.
Register your interest for any of the following areas via firstname.lastname@example.org using the relevant subject title along with the following information:
- University and year of graduation
- Social media links
Please ensure you agree to the following points before contacting us to create a Feature.
- Creating a Photograd Feature is free and open to photography graduates from UK based university courses only.
- Each participant must send a maximum of 20 JPG images at 96dpi.
- A series description of no more than 150 words should be supplied.
- Images will not be accepted onto the website if questions gain no response.
- Information provided for each Feature is the sole responsibility of the photographer but Photograd retains the right to rectify any minor grammatical errors. It’s recommended all participating photographers proofread their answers prior to submission. If we incorrectly change a word or phrase, please contact us.
- Copyright of all images submitted will be owned by the photographer.
- Owners of Photograd retain the rights to use submitted images for the intended purpose of the website, and related social media accounts to for promotion.
Note that due to the high number of submissions, not every graduate who is interested in being featured will have the opportunity to create one. Those who do create a Feature with Photograd will be added to the upload schedule and interviews will be released onto the platform in due course.
We're always working on brand new Spotlights. These usually consist of a virtual interview based around a chosen topic. We are open to ideas for new Spotlight's.
The Photograd blog is open to new ideas or takeovers from photography graduates and students. The main genres are:
- Future Photograd: promotion of an upcoming event such as a book launch, exhibition, commission, or talk.
- Event Report: text and images to coincide with a recent festival or gallery visit.
- Photograd Experience: share the success of a unique experience within the industry; commissions, work placements, or assisting a photographer.
- Photobook and Zine Review: send us a copy to review or share thoughts on your personal favourites.
Photography graduates and students are eligible to takeover the Photograd Instagram account. Please note there is a waiting list and any new interest will be added on.
Both photography graduates and students are eligible to be featured on the Photograd Instagram. To be considered please email the following:
- Name, university, and graduation year
- Instagram handle
- No more than 3 images from your chosen series
- A very short description of yourself and/or the series
- A few relevant hashtags