Photograd accepts submissions on a rolling basis. We are open to new ideas and collaborations so please share your thoughts.
To register your interest for any of the following areas please email email@example.com with the relevant subject heading and the following information:
- University and year of graduation
- Social media links
Please note that PDF files are not accepted.
Photographers who create a Feature or who are involved in a Spotlight or the blog have their email address added to the Photograd mailing list. Opportunity emails are sent out on an irregular basis but we are always working on future projects created for those involved with Photograd only.
Our online calendar can be followed to ensure you're always up to date with new Features and Spotlights.
Please get in touch for business enquiries or to create a Fellowship.
Please ensure you agree to the following points before contacting us to create a Feature.
- Features are free and open to photography graduates from UK based university courses only. No exceptions.
- Each photographer must initially send a maximum of 20 JPG images at 96dpi.
- A series description of no more than 150 words should be supplied.
- Images will not be accepted onto the website if questions gain no response.
- Information provided is the sole responsibility of the photographer but Photograd retains the right to rectify any minor grammatical errors. It’s recommended interviews are proofread prior to submission. If we incorrectly change a word or phrase, please contact us.
- Copyright of all images submitted will be owned by the photographer.
- Photograd retains the right to use submitted images for the intended purpose of the website, and related social media accounts for promotion. Credit will always be given.
Due to the high number of submissions not every graduate who is interested in being featured will have the opportunity to create one. Those who do create a Feature with Photograd will be added to the upload schedule and interviews will be released onto the platform in due course.
We are in the very early stages of creating an online gallery for Photograd. To register interest please email a single image to firstname.lastname@example.org to get things started. No theme, no fee. Deadline and more details to follow.
We're always working on brand new Spotlights. These usually consist of a virtual interview based around a chosen topic or award.
At the moment we are looking for photography students and graduates who have or who are making work around Brexit.
The Photograd blog is open to new ideas or takeovers from photography graduates and students. We aim to support in event promotion, industry experiences, and book reviews. Please email to discuss your idea.
The next available spot doesn't always need to be taken, so be sure to consider when you'd like to promote your work. We can't always successfully re-schedule.
Photography graduates and students are eligible to be featured on the Photograd Instagram. To be considered please email the following:
- Name, university, and graduation year
- Instagram handle
- No more than 3 images from your chosen series
- A very short description of yourself and/or the series
- Some relevant hashtags
Please get in touch if a postal address is required to support a submission.