This page shows information about how to submit your work or ideas to Photograd. If you'd like to put an idea forward or collaborate in any way, we'd like to hear from you. Please note that we only accept Feature and Instagram Takeover submissions from photography graduates who studied in the UK.
Register your interest for any of the following areas via email@example.com using the relevant subject title along with the following information:
- University and year of graduation
- Social media links
Please ensure you agree to the following points before contacting us to create a Feature.
- Creating a Photograd Feature is free and open to photography graduates from UK based university courses only.
- Each participant must send a maximum of 20 JPG images at 96dpi.
- A series description of no more than 150 words should be supplied.
- Images will not be accepted onto the website if questions gain no response.
- Information provided for each Feature is the sole responsibility of the photographer but Photograd retains the right to rectify any minor grammatical errors. It’s recommended all participating photographers proofread their answers prior to submission. If we incorrectly change a word or phrase, please contact us.
- Copyright of all images submitted will be owned by the photographer.
- Owners of Photograd retain the rights to use submitted images for the intended purpose of the website, and related social media accounts to for promotion.
Note that due to the high number of submissions, not every graduate who is interested in being featured will have the opportunity to create one. Those who do create a Feature with Photograd will be added to the upload schedule and interviews will be released onto the platform in due course.
We're always working on brand new Spotlights. These usually consist of a virtual interview based around a chosen topic. We are open to ideas for new Spotlight's.
The Photograd blog is open to new ideas or takeovers from photography graduates and students. We aim to support in event promotion, industry experiences, and book reviews. Please email to discuss your idea.
Photography graduates and students are eligible to takeover the Photograd Instagram account. Our online calendar allows those interested to schedule themselves in. We prefer takeovers to run from Monday - Thursday.
The next available spot doesn't always need to be taken, be sure to consider when you'd like to promote your work.
Please email with any questions or queries.
Both photography graduates and students are eligible to be featured on the Photograd Instagram. To be considered please email the following:
- Name, university, and graduation year
- Instagram handle
- No more than 3 images from your chosen series
- A very short description of yourself and/or the series
- A few relevant hashtags